Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Events

College Game Days...

Last weekend I took a trip down to College Station to reunite with some girls that I had the privilege of living with in Zambia, Africa this summer. We all went to the OSU/A&M Game Saturday morning. And to clear the air...I chose to wear orange because it was the closest to Texas' burnt orange and I didn't want Jen to be the only one out of the group cheering for OSU. The final score proved that I chose the right team to support!! :)

Here are some pics from that weekend..

*Sara, Jen and Me


*The group at the game (Jen is taking the pic)


*At dinner in downtown Bryan, Tx

Texas/OU weekend was another weekend that I simply love for 2 reasons...one is that all (well a lot of them) of my Kanakuk friends come in for a reunion Friday night and then we all watch the big game the next day. And that is what we did!! I love getting to see old friends that have impacted your life so much over the years and spend quality time with them. Today a group of us watched the battle between Texas and OU! It's been a crazy week, but so thankful for ending my week with such incredible friends!! (I'll add pictures from this weekend soon...)

No comments: