Thursday, March 25, 2010

In sickness & in health

Last weekend I went home to help with Mom and Dad. As you all know, my precious Mom broke her arm and continues adjusting with only one good arm for the time being. Up to this point, she has been Dad's full-time caretaker in making sure he is up on his meds and food intake. With Mom not 100%, my siblings and I have been taking shifts at being home. Mom has enjoyed the company, plus also the extra help with meals and basic chores around that house.

Dad helping Mom get her ice
machine adjusted on her arm.
Mom didn't want me to take
this picture but I did anyways! :)

*Keep praying for both Mom and Dad as they both heal in specific ways...Mom : for her shoulder, the bone gragh to take, swelling to go down, and overall recovery....Dad : for him to eat more, allow time to rest, increase of his strength and energy level, and overall weight gain.

1 comment:

texasknights said...

Oh dear! I am so sorry to hear about your mom's mishap. I will pray for healing. Tell your mom I thought the picture was perfect for your post. I LOVE the one of your dad tending to her.