Tuesday, April 13, 2010

new places

Traveling has become a new occurrence for me, especially with coaching volleyball. The first weekend of April, during Easter, I was in New Orleans with my team. I loved seeing new places and being with my kids; however, I missed being home with my family. It is one of my favorite times of the year to spend with the family in celebrating our risen Lord. We did have our own little Easter egg hunt with my kids in New Orleans. (Pictures posted below)

Laura (head coach) and I

Riding the trolley to the French Quarter

In the middle of Jackson Square in the French Quarter

Walking around..I loved the old buildings!

We had an early Easter egg hunt for the girls!

Probably one of my favorite things to watch! :)

Easter Egg Pic..post hunting

Another look at the buildings in the French Quarter

One of my favorite pictures...

part of the old buildings and

then the new modern buildings in the background

No comments: