Friday, February 8, 2008

150 days until Zambia...

I am believing that God is taking me on a journey to partner with Him by loving His children the way He has desired to do so for long. He has placed a calling on my life to step out of my comfort zone and place myself in full dependency on Him. 

I have taken His invitation on joining Him with what His purpose is for my life...to go love the unloved and be voice for the voiceless!

I leave for Lusaka, Zambia, Africa on July 8 and will return on August 3. I will be with Family Legacy Missions International which is an organization based out of Irving, Texas. Their vision is to connect the American Church and Family to the very heart of God by actively engaging them in the relief of the suffering and pain of the African AIDS Orphan.

I want to personally invite you on my journey as I prepare to go on a short-term mission trip to Africa. I will do my best to give you updates with each phase of this project; such as financial support, collecting items to take over there for the kids, and myself personally in preparing for this exciting opportunity. If you want to help support me then contact me and I will give you the steps to do so. 

May the Lord bless and reward you all for standing beside me as I follow where He leads me!

Love y'all!


No comments: