Tuesday, December 23, 2008

IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

YAY!! I'm heading home to spend Christmas on the ranch with my sweet family! I hope all of you have a great holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus!! I am going to be sending a little 'UPDATE' if you will to give you an idea of what has been happening this fall if you haven't been able to stay up to date. Also, I am going to give you a support update and how all of that is going. 

By the way, my Dad is doing better!! His visit at MD Anderson last week went well and he got a good report! No sign of returning cancer!! PRAISE GOD! And he has a new mindset on recovery! He is still taking it one day at a time and trusting the Lord for strength and energy! 

Thanks for all of your encouragement, prayers, and support as I have been walking through this new transition in my life! I PRAISE THE LORD ABOVE FOR ALL OF YOU!!

Blessing to you and your families!! 

Merry Christmas!!
Joy


No comments: