Monday, May 17, 2010

a little behind

i'm behind and i have no excuse. i am not quite sure how the day goes by so quickly and nothing on my "to-do" list gets crossed off. a little frustrating but there's always hope for tomorrow right? :)

A few fun events...May 1 was prom for my bible study girls so I got go see them at the church all dolled up. It was so fun! Quite eventful because of the limo not showing up, but it just adds to the memories when they look back. I went up to the church to see the girls all dressed up...

Acting out...I'm believing God.

Us

May has been filled with Volleyball as well. Its still full throttle with practices; which is so fun but my kids continue to prove that I am out of shape. Ha. I went home for Mother's Day and spent the whole weekend hanging out with mom. Last year I was in Zambia so I was making up for that by having an extended time at home. It was great to relax and be home!

This past Saturday was a day that God blew me away with His faithfulness, His provision, and His grace! I will explain more in the next post...

For the Glory of His Name,
Joy


No comments: