Wednesday, July 14, 2010

sorry

i am not even sure if anyone reads my blog, but for the ones that do i'm sorry for being MIA. i am in another transition in my life so the past few weeks i have been all over the place. i have wanted to sit down and give an update, but i haven't gotten all my words together.

i'm being challenged a lot in the gospel and the truth of what God is saying. he has been so gracious to me in being patient with my lack of knowledge and understanding. i am so thankful for that. what a journey He is taking me on. i will give you a better update later.

but one thing I need to ask from you is prayer. pray over these next days, weeks, months, and year ahead.

wholly His,
joy


**by the way 2 months from today I will be headed to Kampala, Uganda! (more on that later, i promise!)

ps-if you do read my blog will you let me know. it may help me be more consistent in posting more frequently. :) also, blog link will be changing. i will let you know what the new link will be in an upcoming post.

7 comments:

texasknights said...

I read your blog! I miss you!

Amber said...

Heck yes read it!!! I miss ya and love keeping up with you this way!!!

Mike and Suzi :) said...

I read your blog!

Christy said...

joy i love reading your blog and being encouraged! miss you.

Brian and Jessica Ross said...

I read! :-) Keep updating!

Jinon Nane' said...

You probably have no idea who I am, I am Joe and Nancy Gaither's daughter. You were a little girl last time we saw each other. Anyhow, I read your blog and am always amazed to see what God is doing in your life! I will continue to pray for you and your family!

Julie Anna said...

I read your blog too!! (you know with all that down time I have) But keep updating. I am always encouraged by hearing what the Lord is doing in your life. LOVE YOU!