Friday, February 11, 2011

thankful for powerful & encouraging words...

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." 
Is 18:32

"May the words of my mouth and 
the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, 
O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." 
Ps 19:14

"...we trust in the name of the Lord our God." Ps 20:7

"You have answered me. 
I WILL DECLARE YOUR NAME to my brethren;
 in the midst of the assembly
 I WILL PRAISE YOU. 
MY PRAISE SHALL BE OF YOU 
in the great assembly..." 
Ps 22:22,25

"Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, 
whose confidence is in Him. 
He will be like a tree planted by the water 
that sends out its roots by the stream. 
It does not fear when heat comes; 
its leaves are always green. 
It has no worries in a year of drought 
and never fails to bear fruit." 
Jeremiah 17:7-8

there are many days when i know God speaks specific words over me and today is one of them. i am thankful to have a God who i can place my confidence and trust in. and when i do, my fears, worries, and failures are extinguished. 

for His Name,
joy

No comments: