Sunday, April 3, 2011

speaking out

the moments when you get to speak of the goodness of the Lord. the opportunities to share of all that He has done in your life. the time you get to share your testimony. that is when my heart is overflowing. truly overflowing with sweet emotions.

when i reflect back on ALL the Lord has done FOR me..my heart pours out with tears. tears of joy. tears of sweet restoration. tears of how He continues to love me when i am so undeserving.

i recently shared my story to a small group of youth. i once again heard (through the story He has given me) how faithful. how good. how loving. how merciful. how sovereign. how unchanging. how glorious & great He truly is!

thank you Lord for rescuing me. for setting my feet on a firm foundation. for leading me. refining me. strengthening me. for choosing me to carry Your Name. i am in need of your help. for i am unable to do it alone. i pray that my life will be worthy of the gospel. i pray that i will continue to speak up about Your goodness! may you be exalted, O Lord, for all that you are to me!

No comments: