Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a trip down south

sept 9-12 i was down in new braunfels for one of my best friends bachelorette party. we had a blast hanging out at the lake, going to dinner in gruene, and teepeeing the house of the bachelor party (we ended up getting caught and some of us got thrown in the lake). i also got to spend time with my sister, jamie, and her family before i leave the country. much needed fun and refreshing weekend! here are a few pictures of the weekend below...
my precious friend sarah!

love all the boots

my beautiful friend sarah!

gruene, tx

  the amazing sunset at my sister's house

i head back down on thursday for the big celebration weekend of sarah marrying matthew! i can't wait to  to spend time with them as we honor them on what will just be the beginning of life together! 

No comments: