Monday, January 12, 2009

Wedding Weekend

I have had a crazy weekend and I am actually now in Colorado with my family, but to catch you up I was in Wichita Falls for one of my best friends' wedding on January 10! It was by far the best wedding I've been to in a long time. I loved seeing great friends, enjoying the down time with Julie Anna and then standing next to her honoring her commitment to Ryan Hammett. From the very first song in the ceremony, to her walking down the aisle, to the announcement of them becoming husband and wife, it was absolutely beautiful! We all had tears of joy! What a sweet representation that the Lord gives us of His pursuit for us in a wedding and marriage!! 

The reception was just as fun as the wedding...there was a great band, amazing cakes, and yummy Lebaneze food! We didn't leave until midnight and then I didn't make it to bed until about 2:30am. It was worth it though! I love being able to celebrate these moments with my closest friends. It really is an honor to support them, but especially to know that God has been planning this and has scripted their lives to partner with each other as they run after Jesus together! 

Here are some pictures from this weekend...
*Jenny, Jules, and I at the Rehearsal Dinner*
*Pre-Wedding Moments*
*Jules and KJ - Check out the Veil!!*
*The Aboussie Family*
*The Hammetts*
(She had a beautiful cake)
*Ryan's Cake was great too!*

I am now in Vail, Colorado with my family for the week. It was a quick transition from driving back home to jumping on a plane the next day. It will be nice to relax and soak up some family time on the slopes!

Hope you all have a great week! 

Blessings,
Joy

No comments: