Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beauty moves into LIFEWAY

On Tuesday, I had the privilege of bringing sweet little Beauty into LIFEWAY!! It was an exciting afternoon for both her and her Aunt who has been taking care of her. Her Aunt Martha kept thanking us for what we were doing. She even asked if Temba (her son, Beauty's cousin) could go too. It was darling! We first picked them up at their house and then went to get them Chicken and Chips on the way. Once we arrived to the girls home, she was welcome with open arms by Emma!! Her and Emma have known each other for a while so it was a sweet reunion for them both. The are the cutest best friends and it made my heart so happy to see them together!

Aunt Martha, Beauty, and Me


Best Friends: Emma and Beauty!!


All the girls at LIFEWAY House #1...these are Beauty's new sisters!!


I just love these 2 girls!! 


4 comments:

Amber said...

Joy, thank you for being faithful to your blog so that I can hear how God is moving over there! It's so exciting to watch you love on these girls and to know that you are changing lives for the glory of God. I support you my friend and love you dearly! I'm praying for your summer and through your blogs of people and changes there. Blessings to you!

Garrett said...

Praise God! That is so great that Beauty is now in Lifeway! Thanks for all the updates J.L. See you soon!

texasknights said...

YIPPPPPPEEEE! See ya in a few days! :)

Christy said...

that is the most precious thing ever that emma and beauty are best friends, that makes me happy!!