Friday, August 7, 2009

Last moments in Zambia...

I know it's been a week that I have been back in the States but I had to finish posting the last pictures taken in Zambia. I will give you updates on the transition back to the State side on my next post. But for now, here are my last shots with my precious kiddos...

Friday at the Tree of LIFE...
Me and one of my best friends Stephanie hanging out with the kids


Me with Misheck and Hassan..
little Bupe is poking her head around Hassan's shoulder

Bupe and Me...she has the most precious spirit about her!

Emma and Me... 
Praise God for how He has restored and transformed her life!


Saturday I said goodbye to my kiddos in the CRC's:
Visitng my sweet girls at Kaunda Square CRC for the last time...
Selah, Bridget and the newest addition Alice


All the girls at the Matero CRC: (Left to Right)
Lontia, Given, Grace, Joy, Gloria, and the newest addition Harriet

The group at the Ibex CRC:
Baby Joy, Anet, Pamela, Dorothy, Sara, and Wisdom

(sorry this picture is hard to see...this is actually the best one out of all of them!)

No comments: