Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pictures of the last days

Thursday with my sweet boy Anderson!! 

Hanging out at Avondale CRC...The 3 boys that live there are Morris, Victor, and Elijah. Our Zambian staff that live there are Samuel (in picture), Gilbert, Daudi, and Pastor Eric

Me and Sarah on Shoe day...it was actually her birthday so I brought her a little craft bag that has fun things in it for her. She was sooooo excited and couldn't believe it. 

George has become one of my dearest friends in Zambia. We have worked on numerous projects together throughout the summer and have had fun doing it all. 
Friday...last day of Camp LIFE!! 
Steph and I...still doing ministry together...
I think we both will be serving together in ministry for quite some time!

Arthur, Dalitso, Me, and George on Friday
>As it was the last day of camp, you could get people to write on your shirt

Austensley and his sister Sarah...
they live by themselves in a child headed household in Kabanana
>They are amazing and very mature in the walk with the Lord<


More pictures are coming from Saturday and Sunday...stay tuned! :)




1 comment:

Amber said...

Joy, WELCOME HOME! I've loved your blog and seeing the work of God being done in Zambia and all the things that you have been a part of. I hope your transition is going well! Love to you and blessings, Amber