Friday, January 21, 2011

the next few days

i am putting pause on my reflections from passion 2011 and will pick back up in a few days. i am heading out to a volleyball tournament in san antonio and then will hit the ground running next week with hosting a missionary and my good friend kelsey young. also, my family was informed that the doctors found a spot on my dad's left adrenal gland. he went down to MDA for a normal 6 month check up and got the results of his scan today. they are planning on doing a biopsy to determine if it cancerous or not. that is scheduled for sometime next week. we are all in good spirits and trusting the Lord with every step. you can read more on our families blog by clicking here.

my prayer in all of this is that God would make much of Himself. that He would be exalted. that He would be glorified. and that He would draw us closer to Him.

thanks for standing in the gap.

joy

No comments: