Thursday, January 6, 2011

Road Trip to Passion 2011

1 week ago i left texas and headed to the east coast. my ultimate destination was atlanta, georgia. i went to johnson city, tennessee to pick up my friend whitney and then drove to asheville, north carolina to pick up my friend bekah as we all 3 ventured down to the passion conference.

we spent 4 days in ATL with 22,000 other people as we gathered as one church body to worship Jesus. it was a weekend that we all were challenged by and still are in the midst of processing because of all that Jesus did. He used each person who spoke. each person who lead worship. it was moving. powerful. and beyond words to describe. my hope is that over the next few days i can unpack what i learned and have it take root in my life.

the Lord is sweet and tender in how he continues to reveal more of himself to us and draw us closer to him. i feel privileged to be able to be a part of his story. it is much bigger than i can even fathom.

Jesus is my desire. my source of joy. my reward. he is enough for me.

No comments: