Friday, November 7, 2008

You just have to love them!!!

Well this week as been everything but slow and easy...I have so many things I am working on at once and it's basically "crunch time" for me says my director. haha...anyways, keep praying for me. I have to send out a mass mailing to over 1,000 people and so many more things have to be done next week. Besides all of the projects I am working on, I got to talk with my dear friend Holly Scurry. She is an assistant director and is currently in Zambia right now working on things, but today I got to talk with her and her sister on the phone. They gave me the best news.........
They went and saw my kiddos yesterday in Kamanga. They took pictures and videos of them. Just knowing that someone was there with my kids strengthened my heart. While I was talking with them on the phone they sent me a few pictures....more are coming soon plus a video! Don't worry I will share these all with you as they send me them...but for now these are 4 pictures they sent me. Holly said they are doing well, but just still very thin...
*These first 2 are Maggie...

*This is Maggie's house - Look at that precious smile with all her teeth missing!! :)

*This is Heather and Holly with (left to right) Susan, the baby (unknown name) and Maggie sucking on ring pops!

They said that they loved these things...I mean what child would not love a ring pop??


*Here they are...all 6 kiddos...4 of them came Camp LIFE. We didn't know about the other 2 till later.

(Left to Right: little Susan, Older sister, Maggie, Junior, Joseph, Peter, and then little baby)

I just love them all!!! :)

So that's it for now...I have a crazy weekend just trying to play catch up on things that I haven't been able to do since work has been so busy. But just so you know...the Lord has been providing on the financial side of things. I am so humbled and honored to be able to do what I do. Praise the Lord for all that He is providing and what He will provide. He is doing so much in my life and I love what I have been learning lately. I am hoping to share all of that with you in a later post. Thanks for checking on how things are going in my life. I pray that you are doing well yourself! Be Blessed!

Being made more like Him,

Joy

1 comment:

Garrett and Stephanie Peters said...

awwww!!! my sweet susan and kids!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart misses them soooo very much!! I just want to reach through the screen and hold them!! It is weird because this is the first time for me to see a picture of them and not have been there when it was taken! I am more than jealous that I was not there getting to see their faces with their ring pops!!!!