Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BUSY!!

This has been the most craziest week ever!! We all at FLMI have been going non-stop. We have been making trips to almost every Walmart, Target, and Sams in the area to buy things for Zambia this summer. (Just thinking about those stores right now makes me a little sick..haha :) ) We have been packing up so much stuff into boxes to fit onto our containers. I started this whole process last Thursday and  since then, I have been packaging up everything. Tuesday we had a meeting in Tyler and then today (Wednesday) we spent all day at Buckner's ("shoes for orphan's souls") Warehouse processing and organizing all the shoes for the summer! It was actually fun just a long day. 

 *Here are a few pictures of some of the items 
we are sending over for the Tree of LIFE 


Anyways, this weekend I'm heading up to Arkansas for wedding showers for one of my best friends. She is getting married in a month so wedding events are starting to pick up. Please pray for energy and strength. I'm a little worn down and exhausted. I hope you all are enjoying the week. 

Love you all!

In Him,
Joy

No comments: