Thursday, February 26, 2009

Better Late than Never

Just 10 days late...

If you remember...I told you in an earlier post that my family has traditions on Valentine's Day...well we still do!! Haha...on Tuesday night my sister had all of us (My parents, brother, myself, and all of her kids...there were 11 of us total!!) over for a Late Valentine's dinner. JJ makes the exact same thing my mom does on Valentine's: homemade lasagna, bread, salad, and our infamous heart shaped Red Velvet Cake. It was delicious!!

Here are a few pictures of the table and the cake!

The best part was just getting to see all my family! I hadn't seen them since our ski trip to Colorado in mid-January. It definitely was refreshing to get to be with them. My nephew and nieces literally stayed by my side. As soon as I got to my sister's house, I had Anna, Joshua and Esther all grabbing my hands and pulling me to come with them. I realized that if you need someone to just love you...let a child love on you! It makes you feel good! :) haha

Oh and my Dad gained 4 pounds! Praise the Lord! I know to some of y'all that's not a big deal, but it is to my family! We have just got to pray that he keeps gaining and not losing. He is so precious and I am still thankful that He continues to be with us each day!

Last Sunday we (Family Legacy) had our first set of team meetings for this summer. We had about 100 people come to our meeting in Dallas. It was a great turn out! These meetings always get me excited about what is to come! *If any of you want to come with us this summer please apply NOW!! We have lowered the prices until March 1st. So if you want to come be a part of this life changing journey and see what God is doing in Zambia then go to Camp LIFE 2009 . If you have questions please call me! I would love to have you come and be a part of it! (I know there are some of you out there just itching to go. Please don't miss this opportunity! You will never be the same again!)

Have a great weekend! Love yall!

Living for Him,
Joy

No comments: