Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally some pictures

My first group of girls in 2007 came to camp last week and I was unable to be with them because of other things I had to be doing...so I arranged to see them on Saturday at the CRC and it was so much fun! I got to bless them with little goodie bags filled with crayons, bandanas, sweets, paper, and the best of all...a beanie baby!! :)



Awaiting lunch and their bags...


I went by the Avondale CRC and there I met a precious little boy named Alexander Tembo. he is 11 years old and HIV+. Both of his parents have died and he is living with his Grandmother who doesn't work and isn't able to provide the adequate diet for Anderson to have with the ARV medicine he is taking. I fell in love with this boy and I am wanting to get him in a CRC so that he will be taken care of full time. 


Isn't he soo cute?? :)


Here are some of the kids at the Advondale CRC. 

No comments: