Friday, December 24, 2010

December 24: Everything’s OK

What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead? 


to be honest and to the point. the only moment i know that continues to quiet my spirit and settle my soul is when i am still before the Lord. when i tap into the greatness of who God is. when i sneak away from all the craziness of the world. when the veil is pulled back even more to know Him. that is when i know everything in my life will be ok. that is when i can loosen my grip on all that i am holding tightly to.  my sovereign God is good. he is life to me. he is the joy to all people. and he is the great shepherd guiding me through every season of life. as i look back on this year, i realize how crucial it is to get my heart right with him each day. he is waiting for me daily for me to stop and rest in his presence. 

No comments: